Care Fees Planning
Our advisers have been in the Financial Services profession for many years advising on pensions, investments and other financial matters. With qualified advisers, we are able to provide the specialist advice required to the elderly or their relatives on the funding of their care.
We are able to offer personal face to face meetings throughout East Anglia, London and suburbs, Kent and both East and West Sussex. Alternatively, telephone and/or internet advice is available throughout the UK.
All our advisers are highly experienced and empathise with the dilemmas facing those needing to fund for care.
Our aim is to give you peace of mind
Many families contact us because they, or a relative, are
- either receiving care at home, or
- about to enter residential or nursing care, or
- are already in residential or nursing care.
They will have to pay for their own care because their assets/income are greater than the limit set for local authority funding.
Funding for care, and how best to fund the care fees is a complex area. Understanding the different ways, and the different financial products which are specifically designed to enable care fee costs to be met requires specialist knowledge.
Parker Castle offers
- specially trained and qualified advisers
- who understand your concern
- can discuss these sympathetically
- provide a solution, to give you peace of mind.