What makes us different
Parker Castle Ltd has a tried and tested structure of specialist departments, designed to complement each other. It is always our aim to utilise these areas of expertise, available within the company, to provide the best advice possible. The practice has specialists in investment, pensions, at retirement income, funding for care fees and inheritance tax planning. Quality research, compliance and technical expertise provide a firm foundation for building ongoing and lasting relationships with our clients.
Investments and Savings
- Lump sum and/or regular saving for growth and/or income and tax efficiency
- Investment strategy reviews
Pensions and Retirement
- Individual retirement planning before retirement
- At Retirement Options
- Company pension schemes
Life Assurance and Protection
- For individuals and businesses – including employee benefit packages
- To cover illness, injury, income protection, serious medical conditions and death
Visit our Resources section for further, general information.
- Inheritance Tax Planning
- Trustee Investment
- Long Term Care Planning – such as residential care fee funding for the elderly
- Occupational Pension Transfer Analysis
The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate taxation or trust advice.
Parker Castle - Listening - Understanding - Informing - Solving
Parker Castle believe that working with a client’s other professional advisers such as accountants and solicitors is the best way to ensure a client's complex affairs are dealt with in the correct manner. The company prides itself on its straightforward approach to client’s needs. Finally, our aim is to understand a client’s requirements, provide them with easily understood information and yet detailed enough to enable the client to make informed choices.